The American Medical Association (AMA) is hosting a virtual panel discussion, “Partnering with Patients and Caregivers to Drive Health Care Innovation,” on the Physician Innovation Network from January 22nd through January 30th.
The discussion will explore how patients, physicians, advocates, and others work together to ensure the patient voice is represented in the development and design of digital health tools. Learn about what matters to patients, what their expectations are as both collaborators and patients, and what areas of health care are the ripest for disruption from their perspective.
- Amy Berman, RN, LHD, FAAN, Senior Program Officer, The John A. Hartford Foundation
- Mary Tinetti, MD, Professor of Medicine and Chief of Geriatrics at Yale School of Medicine
- Marcia Donziger, Vice President, Digital Strategy & Business Development at Cancer Support Community
- Jackie Durso, BS, R.T. (R) Radiographer at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Catalina Gorla, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at TruDataRx
- Simon Stones, Patient Advocate and Consultant at Independent
- Moderator: Morgan Gleason, Patient Experience Advocate at Independent