The article in the American College of Healthcare Executives discusses The Playbook for Better Care and outlines 5 key priorities for leaders to consider as their organizations work to improve care for high-need, high-cost individuals.
Authors Marian Johnson, Catherine Mather and Kedar Mate, identify these priorities as:
- Seek Effective Care Models
- Share Information on Outcomes
- Create Payer-Provider Data Collection Partnerships
- Promote Patient Self-Efficacy
- Leverage State-Based Approaches
To read the article, click here.
To go to The Playbook: Better Care for People With Complex Needs, click here.