Expert panels will discuss how to make Medicare, Medicaid and the delivery system for health care and long-term services more responsive to older patients with complex needs.
- Richard Baron, M.D., MACP, President and CEO, American Board of Internal Medicine and the ABIM Foundation
- Gary Cook, President and CEO, Direction Home Akron Canton Area Agency on Aging and Disabilities
- Joanne Lynn, M.D., Director, Center for Elder Care and Advanced Illness, Altarum Institute
- Diane E. Meier, M.D., Director, Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Moderator: Joanne Kenen, Executive Editor for Healthcare, POLITICO
The event will be held at the Washington Court Hotel, 525 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. on Wednesday September 27th 8am - 10.30am.
To watch a livestream of the event, click here.