- Terry Fulmer, PhD, RN, FAAN, President of The John A. Hartford Foundation, who discussed the Age-Friendly Health Systems initiative and the initiative's "4Ms"
- Marisa Scala-Foley, MGS, Director, Aging and Disability Business Institute, n4a, on Community-Based Organizations
- Erin E. Emery-Tiburcio, PhD, ABPP, Co-Director, Rush Center for Excellence in Aging, on Training Materials for the GWEPs on Age-Friendly Health Systems
- Jane F. Potter, MD, AGSF, FACP, GWEP Co-PI, Professor of Geriatric Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center on Incorporating the 4Ms in Primary Care Practice
- Marianna Drootin, ADGAP & GSI Director, American Geriatrics Society, introduced the webinar
AGS administers a GWEP-CC to provide strategic resources for 44 HRSA awardees working on local solutions to the national geriatrics workforce shortage.