The United States Senate Special Committee On Aging is holding a public hearing entitled, “Military Caregivers: Families Serving for the Long Run,” to be held in the Dirksen Senate Office Building 106.
The witnesses include:
- Senator Elizabeth Dole, Elizabeth Dole Foundation
- Ryan Phillippe, Actor, Director, And Writer
- Terri Tanielian, M.A., RAND Corporation
- Mary Hahn and Thomas Ward, Veteran Caregiver And Veteran (USMC)
- Melanie and Sergeant First Class Joe Swoboda, Veteran Caregiver And Veteran (USA Retired, Army)
- Wanda and Sergeant Samuel Ickes, Veteran Caregiver And Veteran (USA Retired, Army)