"The Healthy Aging Checklist: Addressing Medical, Legal, & Financial Advance Care Planning," from Dr. Kernisan's Better Health While Aging blog, is the final article in a six-part series on core activities that will help any older adult maintain the best possible health while aging.
The post addresses medical, legal, and financial advance care planning, and includes numerous resources.
The full Healthy Aging Checklist series is:
- Promote brain health and emotional well-being.
- Promote physical health.
- Check for and address common senior health problems (such as falls, memory concerns, depression, incontinence, pain, isolation, polypharmacy).
- Learn to optimize the management of any chronic conditions.
- Get recommended preventive health services for older adults.
- Address medical, legal, and financial advance care planning.
To read the post, click here.