The September 27th live event in Washington DC consisted of two panels. Speakers were:
- Richard Baron, M.D., MACP, President and CEO, American Board of Internal Medicine and the ABIM Foundation
- Gary Cook, President and CEO, Direction Home Akron Canton Area Agency on Aging and Disabilities
- Michael D. Fratkin, M.D., President and Founder, ResolutionCare
- Joanne Lynn, M.D., Director, Center for Elder Care and Advanced Illness, Altarum Institute
- Diane E. Meier, M.D., Director, Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Edwin Walker, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Aging, Administration for Community Living, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
To watch a video of the event, click here.